Many people are struggling with various physical conditions and mental diseases daily and trying to find a more natural and better alternative to heavy medications prescribed by doctors which can have many side effects. Therefore millions of they have started to use CBD in various forms, such as CBD oils, CBD capsules, CBD edibles, CBD liquid and other, but the truth is it doesn’t always work for everyone.
There may be many reasons for this, some of them may have to do with the nature of CBD and the ECS, some have to do with the fact that every person is different, has different body, metabolism and has a unique lifestyle.
The main reasons can be:
- Endocannabinoid system – each person has a unique endocannabinoid system. Some people’s ECS is quite healthy, nourished and functions very well, so those people may barely feel any effects of CBD
- It takes time until CBD starts to work – As we have mentioned, each person’s ECS is different, therefore, like many nutritional products, it usually takes several weeks of taking CBD products to notice any affects and benefits
- You haven’t found the right product for you – if you have taken particular CBD product over some time and don’t feel any effects, consider changing the type and concentration of product, try some other flavour, other form of CBD
- Unhealthy lifestyle – CBD has many benefits, it can help to achieve a healthy balance in your body, but it can’t help you if you practice a bad diet, have no cardio or exercise in the gym, if you have a lack of sleep or have a serious mental disease and you are not willing to change the way you live
- Poor product quality – buy CBD only from reputable companies with transparent reporting on the compound and process of making of all of the CBD products. We at Cannglory pay the highest attention to quality of our products
- Strength of the CBD products – what works for one person may not work for you. Biology, metabolism, diet, exercise can affect your response to CBD and how/if it works on you
- Type of CBD you are taking – not all CBD products gets created equally and even though some producers label products as full spectrum, they might be CBD isolate after all. Our products are always top quality full spectrum CBD products
Dosage of CBD oil
Figuring out how much CBD, or cannabidiol, to take is more complex than it sounds and the answer vary from person to person. For starters, your body weight and individual body chemistry affect how you tolerate CBD. One drop of CBD oil contains the amount of CBD according to its concentration. This means that the stronger the oil, the fewer drops approximately achieve the same therapeutic effect. In general, if you have chosen your concentration, start at 10-15 drops a day and observe how you feel and what effects it has on you.
Dosage of oil 2-3 times a day in 5-7 drops, never 15 drops at a time. Cannabinoids last in the body for only a few hours, so regular intake is more important than the exact amount. It is ideal to increase your dose gradually until the desired effects occur. This will help you find your ideal daily dose and remain on it.
It works very much like with vitamin C – too high a dose the body cannot absorb, so it is better to take a smaller amount (concentration) but all the more frequently. Your individual ability to tolerate CBD can also play a role in determining how much you need. If you are very sensitive to the effects of CBD, you should take a small dose. When you are trying to decide how much CBD to take, there are a number of factors you should consider.
These include the formulation and concentration of the oil drops you are taking, the symptoms you are treating, and your age, sex, weight, and overall health. Generally, people with heavier bodies need to take a little more to achieve the same effects. Men may need a larger dose, while older people may need less. Dosage of CBD oil is very accurate thanks to the dropper provided in the pack.
Some recommended dosages that have been used in research studies for various medical conditions include:
|Anxiety||300-600 mg||Daily and oral intake|
|Intestinal disease||10 – 30 mg||Daily and oral intake|
|Cancer-related pain||50 – 600 mg||Daily and oral intake|
|Parkinson’s disease||75 – 300 mg||Daily and oral intake|
|Bad sleep||10 – 25 mg||Daily and oral intake|
|Psychosis||300 – 600 mg||Daily and oral intake|
|Multiple Sclerosis||2,5 – 120 mg||Daily for two to fifteen weeks, taken orally|
|Huntington’s disease||10 mg per 1 kg body weight||Taken orally daily for six weeks|
|Chronic pain||2,5 – 20 mg||Daily for 25 days, taken orally|
|Health Promotion||2 – 15 mg||Daily and oral intake|
|Acute pain||2 – 15 mg||Daily and oral intake|