The best CBD can be different for each person, but a quality oil must meet several basic criteria. There are two main forms of CBD oils – Full spectrum and pure (isolate) CBD oils. Both full-spectrum CBD and CBD isolate are extracts from the cannabis plant. But even though they come from the same plant, there are still differences.
Full spectrum CBD is considered to be the best form of CBD. CBD oils exist in the form of Full Spectrum, which means that the oil contains all cannabinoids (360+), terpenes and other beneficial substances from the hemp plant. Thanks to their synergy, so much desired and necessary homeostasis occurs in the body and the most effective treatment process can take place.
Taking a combination of terpenes and cannabinoids may help with: anxiety, pain, inflammation, seizures, cancer, fungal infections.
Full spectrum CBD may be the right choice if you:
* want the benefits of the entourage effect
* want an earthy flavor products
* want less refined product
Pure CBD (or CBD isolate) is a CBD Oil purified of any THC. This means that this oil no longer has at least one cannabinoid. The technical removal of THC is a process that does not benefit the quality of CBD and reduces its overall effect on the body. But Pure CBD is very suitable in the case of some special applications:
1. Top athletes taking high concentrations must not have even trace amounts of THC in their blood.
2. Pregnant women and nursing mothers. Although the transmission of CBD or THC to breast milk or unborn baby is not confirmed, some women prefer to avoid THC altogether Pure CBD gives you at least part of the positive effects of CBD if you cannot take Full Spectrum CBD.
CBD isolate may be right for you if you:
* want a flavorless, odorless products
* want to avoid THC altogether
* want to take large doses of CBD
* have to undergo drug testing