pursuant to § 11 Abs 1 FAGG Cannglory, USt-IdNr.: ATU75011906
1 Right of Rescission
- You have the right to revoke this contract within a period of fourteen days without giving reasons.
- The period of revocation shall be fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you who is not the carrier has or have taken possession of the goods.
- In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Cannglory, Franz-Senn-Straße 206167, Neustift im Stubaital, USt-IdNr.: ATU75011906, Tel: +43(0)5226 30205, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) by unambiguous declaration (eg a letter sent by mail or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached revocation form (Annex 1), but this is not required.
- In order to keep the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercite of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation preriod.
2 Consequences of Revocation
- If you revoke this contract, we will pay back to you all the payments we have received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us) within a period of fourteen days from the date on which the notice of revocation of this contract has been received by us. For such repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you have used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; In no case will you be charged for these repayment fees.
- We may refuse the refund until we have recovered the goods or until you have proved that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
- You must return the goods to us immediately or in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is respected if you send the goods before the end of the deadline of 14 days.
- You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
- You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is attributable to a handling which is not necessary for the purpose of checking the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Annex 1: Revocation Form
If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to us.