When you take CBD oil, it will be processed first by your gut, liver and other digestive organs where is the oil broken down into usable and unusable substances. Naturally, there are several different factors that affect bioavailability and the absorption of CBD into the bloodstream. There are many factors affecting how fast will the CBD oil start to work in your body, mentioning few:
- Method of Consumption – it can have a huge impact on the bioavailability of CBD
- Weight of the user – weight as a factor influences your metabolism, circulation and health. People who weigh more tend to have more fat cells, which means they can absorb and store more CBD
- Dosage – a higher dosage of CBD will increase the amount that will eventually be absorbed into the body
- Potency – the higher the CBD content, the more bioavailable it is
- Quality – the quality of the CBD products definitely affects when you can feel the CBD oil to start kick in. We at Cannglory make only the best of the best CBD oils on the market
Therefore, for the fastest possible onset of effect, use CBD as an oil in coconut MCT carrieroil and use under the tongue. Hold the dose of CBD oil under your tongue for at least 1 minute and then drink a glass of water. CBD oil in coconut MCT oil is also very well absorbed by the digestive tract and is therefore a relatively suitable form and use in beverages.
Generally, you should start experiencing the effects of CBD within 1-6 hours, but it can take longer or shorter time depending on how you take it.